PatrickJr's Playtest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kpopp brought the drama? I am a fan of hers and I don't know the whole story--- but I've never known her to actively try to "troll". Her statement on FreeSo says she got threatening messages from people here. That's too bad. I had come to test out Patrick's server after I saw her video, but I guess it's no longer working? Whatever the case may be, the game WILL have 'bad players' here and there, so hopefully FreeSo will have rules in place or whatehave you.
Since there has been some disruption on the server, I've placed it offline for a few days.
It is offline right now :(

Yeah, I just went over to Discord and read that it's offline. Can someone tell Patrick how to figure out a person's IP? I'm sure it can be done--- and ban the ip address if there's one person causing problems?

Yeah, I just went over to Discord and read that it's offline. Can someone tell Patrick how to figure out a person's IP? I'm sure it can be done--- and ban the ip address if there's one person causing problems?
Right now FreeSO doesn't support IP banning.

Also, FreeSO doesn't have a server log showing every user IP + Sim name, so finding an connected IP is nearly impossible (I think...)

Oh, alright, makes sense. Well... hopefully the dev of FreeSo knows about this and can work on that feature. I think it's clear that's the next step, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back