Problem Logging In

Purrincess

I made a FreeSO account yesterday while it was installing. It took awhile but I didn't have any problems that is until I went to sign in and it gave me an error that said, "The member name or password you have entered is incorrect. Please try again." I have retried about 10 times and the same error keeps popping up. I have gone to my FreeSO account online and changed the password numerous times, thinking maybe that would help but that didn't work. I also logged out and logged back in to make sure my password was still working and it was in fact still working but it still won't let me log into FreeSO. I hope this makes sense and I get some answers. I don't have any other FreeSO accounts and this would be my first time playing. Any help would be be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I made a FreeSO account yesterday while it was installing. It took awhile but I didn't have any problems that is until I went to sign in and it gave me an error that said, "The member name or password you have entered is incorrect. Please try again." I have retried about 10 times and the same error keeps popping up. I have gone to my FreeSO account online and changed the password numerous times, thinking maybe that would help but that didn't work. I also logged out and logged back in to make sure my password was still working and it was in fact still working but it still won't let me log into FreeSO. I hope this makes sense and I get some answers. I don't have any other FreeSO accounts and this would be my first time playing. Any help would be be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Make sure that you are not using your forum account, use the account that you registered at https://beta.freeso.net/

Back