Problem with Installer

My launcher says "up to date" but when I try and launch, this is what i get:

View attachment 2133
When did you install from the launcher? Is it the latest one that was updated on play.freeso.net in the last 16 hours? If so, run it as admin. This error happens when you don't run as admin or if you have an older version installed.

When did you install from the launcher? Is it the latest one that was updated on play.freeso.net in the last 16 hours? If so, run it as admin. This error happens when you don't run as admin or if you have an older version installed.

I did the updated install yesterday. so do a new one? I will try that! Thanks for the fast reply.

Uuuh I extracted all of the files from the original download zip, but after clicking on install it's created more zip folders, do I extract everything from inside of those as well?
right. that shouldn't happen. once you extract all files from the download zip, just click on the Official FSO Installer Utility x86 Edition that you already extracted. run as admin

mpS-XajlQMiG-Ftzklv4cUpdXSo5ugGRb8l63P3dGmk
hi guys i've got a member having this issue, i'm not sure how to help her?

If you are receiving a missing textures.xml file error when trying to launch FreeSO then you must download the latest GS installer that is currrently on play.freeso.net and try again.

yes if it can't find the .cab, either run as admin or update .net framework

if it says it can't find textures, you're using too old of a version and you need to download from play.freeso.net

i did it thank you very much!

but like now the installation time took REALLY long, like 1110 minutes should i worry?

i did it thank you very much!

but like now the installation time took REALLY long, like 1110 minutes should i worry?
You shouldn't worry, that's normal since EA's servers can be slow but it mainly depends on your internet connection I think.

Back