[Reupload] TSO/EA-Land videos in 720p

I miss the Mystic Trees.... Source of so much simoleons!!! I really hope there is Cannon/Mystic Tree/Rare pets... Was fun playing the whole "Pay 100k open 50 pet cages" for your chance at a rare pet!!! Or just paying $1,000,000+ for the rare pets..

Well you couldn't buy them back in TSO haha. Now that I think about it.. I dont think you could do anything with the Terrain tool back then? Wasn't it always grayed out?? Like they had plans for you to build on the mountains and flatten the terrain but instead just made everything flat when you joined?

It would be cool if FSO took a more TS2 OFB approach and made a purchasable second lot for just business related things, so that sims could go home to a house and go to work to their shop.

I miss the Mystic Trees.... Source of so much simoleons!!! I really hope there is Cannon/Mystic Tree/Rare pets... Was fun playing the whole "Pay 100k open 50 pet cages" for your chance at a rare pet!!! Or just paying $1,000,000+ for the rare pets..
i actually didnt like this, it brought out bad things in people because they were getting people to give up their trees, bad concept from EA i hope it doesnt come back. it also gives lazy people an easy way to make money just by being unscrupulous.

If you are tricked into giving away a rare item, you probably shouldn't be on the internet. We can't and won't enforce rules against this.

There is a problem where some of these objects (and even the skill locked interactions) are unbalanced. Some things might be changed before they're given to anyone.

Back