SIM Theme Park Online [1.0] Restoration

xXJDrocks450Xx

unknown.png

It's back.​
Roadmap: Open in Microsoft Word Online

Last edited:
I’m back! Lol I’ve been chipping away at this game for ages now and in 2019 I finally got more progress done, and now that JDRocks is helping out, we’re getting even more progress done!

Can’t wait to be able to show off more stuff soon! :)

Yeah, as for myself, I've constructed and entire server backend and UX frontend in preparation for having a live server open eventually, and while I'd love to talk about the progress I've made on this API, I think the pictures speak for themselves.
The progress that was able to be made is due in large part to the API's ability to generate packets on the fly and allow me to test out various values and track down each list. With each new breakthrough that I make, the API is always on the same page. With this in mind, I hope to one day host the first ever live playtest of this game and show what this code I've been working on is truely capable of.
Stay updated here, I'll post updates as I find them.

S1RCf0LEGF.gif
xCtvdKzHO8.gif
KtbJZr3oez.gif
unknown.png

Automation
Ever wanted to actually explore the server instead of manually send data around? I certainly did, so I did it. Check out some of the cool parks I generated for these tests :]
Blayer and I are hard at work seeing how to get this game working again, what you're seeing now is that API I was making in action.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Continuing to take shape...
unknown.png
Not quite there yet...
I'm cranking out features to add into the server, and with each one it feels a little more like the real game. These images above are taken using the real working server with actual data. The databases currently implemented are Players, Parks, and cities with some pretty impressive features for being so early in development still, such as tracking what parks players are inside in the online world, locations and states of players in chat parks, username and password authentication, amongst other things to make the experience feel alive again.
It's hard work, but it's gonna pay off soon!

upload_2021-10-1_13-58-7.png
Not done yet but gotta say I'm having fun
This project is great because it was an afterthought. The real goal I had was to design a server architecture from start to finish and do it right.
What I'm up to now is remaking the multiplayer client of Theme Park World.
I'll keep you up to date like usual.

Hello,

Not to be a pest, but I am curious, given the time and date of the original post. I came to this from a google search but I'm still struggling to find out how to get online.
Can anyone please help at all?

Thanks! :)

Back