The Sims Complete Collection BOXED

Nice, well in France, we have Les Sims L'Integrale(just the same pact of Complete Collection but French version)
Integrale-Sims-1-.jpg
and Les Sims Edition Saint Valentin(Valentines Day Edition, contents : The Sims + The Sims Hot Date)
51AGFJNXA9L._SY300_.jpg

Where did you get it?! In a CEX or something?
Im only now seeing this haha, and no I got it for my 8th birthday, 11 years ago. I believe my dad got it from a gamestop back in the day but I may be mistaken :/ unfortunately I have lost interest in the single player experience and have been meaning to sell it on amazon but again. Whos going to buy it? 60 dollar game thats been worn and torn :p

I don't think the Netherlands have a boxart for complete collection.. How ever.. I got the Super Deluxe disc (The Sims, Livin' Large, Houseparty & Double Deluxe (affrican content and such) and I got, pets, makin magic, superstar, hot date, and vacation.

Oh I got the original TS1 disc also! but the box art is french lol
IMG_9532.JPG

I don't get the deal with "boxed". "Boxed condoms!" Oh, wow, look at that! Those must be very important! Honestly, what I look for is disc condition. There's no point in having a box with no software.

I don't get the deal with "boxed". "Boxed condoms!" Oh, wow, look at that! Those must be very important! Honestly, what I look for is disc condition. There's no point in having a box with no software.
Same, All discs were in good condition when I got it.

To be fair, it looks quite nice on my shelf
3o9Rk8A.jpg

I picked up the boxed edition too on ebay a year or so ago, due to me not having all sims 1 games, it was the easiest option for getting all the expansions etc.

p.s don't judge my sims 2 collection, i've lost a lot of them over the 10+ years :p

Last edited:
To be fair, it looks quite nice on my shelf
3o9Rk8A.jpg

I picked up the boxed edition too on ebay a year or so ago, due to me not having all sims 1 games, it was the easiest option for getting all the expansions etc.

p.s don't judge my sims 2 collection, i've lost a lot of them over the 10+ years :p
I love buying physical copies of my games instead of their digital versions :p

Oh yes, there's no contest, but I would rather have a cardboard and Sharpie box than an unopened, mint box with destroyed CDs.
If you take care ouf your discs they aren't going to get destroyed. Also, games nowadays are in platforms like Steam and Origin, so when you buy the physical copies of your disc you can install them from their respective platform if they stop working.
The only bad experience i had with buying physical copies was with some of my PS3 games, which got stolen and i couldn't play them anymore :( Even though i had them installed on the console.

Last edited:
Back