TSO skins to TS1

They are a different format, but they are also mostly the same. The difference is the container - TS1 uses an "one size fits all" style container which supports binary and text mode. TSO uses only the binary format, and keeps ANIM, SKEL, MESH etc separate

simply put TSO&TS1's skins、animations、objects use full same modules,different only have files stores formats

I don't see why people think it's that much of a problem. The real issue is when people bump posts 12 times in a row to try bring attention to unimportant threads.

All TSO skins and heads has been converted to TS1. I would link the site but at the moment the site is down for maintenance.

you mean the CTO site? i've found some links but it's not all skins and heads.. it's mostly female stuff and objects

Yes I already got much stuff of that! I do realize there was CTO sims that had a LOT of tso stuff converted for TS1, but I can't register on that site for some strange reason..

Yes I already got much stuff of that! I do realize there was CTO sims that had a LOT of tso stuff converted for TS1, but I can't register on that site for some strange reason..

The site has been down for maintenance recently due to some problems and they are still working on getting registering back up.

Back