What to do with a bugged rack?

Krzysiek

Hello! I opened a clothes shop and I have a problem with a bugged rack. Player left a lot without stopping browsing. Obviously, the rack became inaccessible. I decided to reset the lot (leave and come back, right?) but I didn't work. So I did a stupid thing and deleted a suit from the rack. I thought that I'll get my money back. Unfortunately, I didn't and I've lost my money. Deleting a suit from the rack helped me with bug and the rack was accessible again tho.
The question is, how to deal with it in the future? Should I wait for an update or is there any workaround?

CANT SEE OR USE PRICING BUTTON IS BELOW BOTTOM OF SCREEN.?
Change your resolution in your 'config.ini' file located at (by default: 'C:\Program Files\Maxis\FreeSO\Content' no apostrophes! )
Step 1: Open 'File Explorer' and paste into the directory path; top bar of the window.
Step 2: Press enter and you should arrive at the directory
(if you installation directory is different than the default, then go to that path)

Step 3:
Copy the 'config.ini' file to your desktop or anywhere you want.
Step 4: Edit the 'config.ini' file where you copied it by right-clicking it.
Step 5: At line 19 there should a line containing: 'Windowed=True', change that to 'Windowed=False'.
Right underneath you have your 'Graphics Options' at lines 20 & 21 which you need to change, for e.g.

GraphicsWidth=1024 change to..... GraphicsWidth=1920
GraphicsHeight=800 change to..... GraphicsHeight=1080

Step 6: Save the file and copy and replace the original 'config.ini' file in your 'Content' folder with the one that you changed.
All you really need is to make what resolution you apply to the game you want to make it match your desktop resolution.
(Usually just changing the 'Windowed=True' to 'Windowed=False' can fix it)

Example Resolutions: 1366x768 1360x768 1280x1024 1280x800

Last edited:
The updates today/last night update changed how windows work. You should be able to resize them to fix your problem.

Back