Adverts for beginners to make money faster?

Alessandro Needs A Server

The concept:
Hello y'all! After the apartment concept that you can find here, i decided i would have made another concept about making money but i had no ideas.. after a while i saw someone asking how much money new players will start with, and the answer was 0! So how to make money faster? Easy, with ads! Hey! Before you yell at ads and how they are intrusive, i don't mean on screen ads, i mean real adverts that you can find around your city too!

What is it about:
Let's explore the concept step by step:

• You are a new player and you just got some money from your first day of your job, what if you want to make more?Making money might be slow if your only source is job, so why not hosting well-paying adverts? The concept is really easy to understand, you simply buy an advert sign and post your need to host an Ad cause you need money!
    1.png

The player is allowed to put how much money they need so they will appear under that range in the options available for the advert maker. One of the options for the advert maker are about how much your lot is visited and if it's quite popular, offers might not come instantly;

• Available advert signs and how they work:
    The signs sizes available are 3:
    5.png

unknown.png

Prices must be affordable, so the signs are pretty cheap:
    - 1 tile: 50§
    - 2 tiles: 100§
    - 3 tiles: 200§

• Making an advert:
    Adverts are easy to make, just pick your computer and hit "create an advert for this lot":

1: Set requirements and settings:
    2.png

2: Change your advert look:
    3.png

3: Customize your advert's title and body:
    unknown.png

4: Go check the result in someone's lot where your advert is being hosted:
    4.png

An hub for adverts will be available so you can request posters to host their ad via FreeSO's direct message. They can check your lot and see if it's popular enough.

Let me know what you think of my concept!

AHRGGH I love your concepts so much.
This is such a nice idea, especially when there will be tons of shops (I'm presuming) out there and it could just help players know where to go I think it'd be so cool on this:
bannerlamp2-png.1544

(credit to tsomatt since this is something he made back in the volcanic evaluation)

It also kinda reminds me of sims urbz where the art around the city starts changing to pictures of you :p

AHRGGH I love your concepts so much.
This is such a nice idea, especially when there will be tons of shops (I'm presuming) out there and it could just help players know where to go I think it'd be so cool on this:
bannerlamp2-png.1544

(credit to tsomatt since this is something he made back in the volcanic evaluation)

It also kinda reminds me of sims urbz where the art around the city starts changing to pictures of you :p
Thanks for the comment! <3 ;):)

Can't say much about this atm due to time constraints, but it opens up a host of problems basically all stemming from the user being able to place the signs anywhere.

Simple cc for images was implemented in EA land and should reappear in FreeSO.

Back