[ARCHIVE] Final Checklist Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you include some of latest features as new build, or you will wait until complete to release final version??

I'm waiting til the final version. The code is always available on github, but I can't help anyone with that right now.

Can you include some of latest features as new build, or you will wait until complete to release final version??
Its hard to get it working, i tried multiple times, never got it to work once, back then a sql file was missing, then afterwards i got it but server.exe was crashing at db-init even after setting up correctly, nowadays i dont even get server.exe anymore xD

The way the sims works doesn't allow this without crazy hacks. That is, forcing near zoom using the other two zoom textures as mipmaps. Problem is, dgrps have different sprite layouts for each zoom level.

I can make the scroll wheel trigger the normal integer zoom.

The way the sims works doesn't allow this without crazy hacks. That is, forcing near zoom using the other two zoom textures as mipmaps. Problem is, dgrps have different sprite layouts for each zoom level.

I can make the scroll wheel trigger the normal integer zoom.
Yes that's what I thought too, trigger zoom at rotation

Meh Friend says you should import a option real quickly to remove your clothes, I'm not sure why but he does. (that feature would be pointless af)

Will 1440p and 4k resolutions be supported ?
Just finished building my PC and I'm asking because 1080p doesn't look as sharp on higher resolution monitors and TVs.

Meh Friend says you should import a option real quickly to remove your clothes, I'm not sure why but he does. (that feature would be pointless af)
Remember way back when TSO was still alive, you could download those clothing mods that would change the clothing into actually quite gorgeous clothing from the trunks? They had a naked option I believe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back