FreeSO Open Beta kicks off on January 6th!

I remember when it was Project Dollhouse :D. After all these years it finally happens and people are so excited :D.
I remember when something like "TSO restoration" existed first. I was so excited back then, but i didn't realise how long it would take to restore TSO & it's happening now ahhh

This is a little off subject, but will they be charging for this in the future? If not, I hope they have a way to donate to them because they deserve compensation for this gloriousness.

This is a little off subject, but will they be charging for this in the future? If not, I hope they have a way to donate to them because they deserve compensation for this gloriousness.
No, they won't. If they started charging monthly to access it, EA would likely take them to court. This will ALWAYS remain free, but they should definitely accept donations.

I remember when something like "TSO restoration" existed first. I was so excited back then, but i didn't realise how long it would take to restore TSO & it's happening now ahhh

Oh yeah, that too :D. How many years passed since then ;o?

I think I remember Rhy saying donations might be a thing, but he doesn't want to outright charge people for this. It might catch the ire of EA's lawyers if he tried to charge for it anyway.

They won't open the server anyways regardless if your registration goes through till they fix the overload

Do yall know if the notifications at the top of the download page need to be refreshed every so often or if they change as the alerts come in?

I still haven't been able to register either, but I'm trying to be patient.
To pass the time, what will be the first things you guys do when you get in the game?
I'm going to make a lot for painting, call it Pixyl's Paintings. haha
Making money will be top priority, since you can't buy lots without it, lol. After that, I'm thinking about rebuilding this lot I've been working on for the past few days. http://forum.freeso.org/threads/jolly-pines-lodge.2447/#post-23859 :D

Guys I'm new in TSO.

So, does TSO have materials and functions of TS1's EPs (like Magic of MM or Fame of Superstar)?

Just curious

I actually want to make a server for my sims fb group! got a lot on the bandwagon already lol! just told every to register later on because of the overload right now lol!

Back