FreeSO Open Beta kicks off on January 6th!

Im confused. A friend of mine just downloaded the Game and its not like mine! his looks so different and im not sure if I downloaded everything right? I can open the Client and enter my password but it says there is a maintenance. He just installed the game and he has different options.. like Create a Freeso Account, Play Freeso and Close the Installer. Could I have skipped that part? :eek::eek: im not sure if I got this.

Im confused. A friend of mine just downloaded the Game and its not like mine! his looks so different and im not sure if I downloaded everything right? I can open the Client and enter my password but it says there is a maintenance. He just installed the game and he has different options.. like Create a Freeso Account, Play Freeso and Close the Installer. Could I have skipped that part? :eek::eek: im not sure if I got this.

That is a installator window, that means he finished the installation.

As disappointing as this may feel for us think about the developers that work endlessly to supply all of us with this gift, unfortunately it didn't turn out as planned but it's okay because with them spending this extra time working on it it'll ensure that the game will be working to it's potential. I'm sure they feel bad for the disappointment but they tried the best they could within the time span, bummer but it'll be fine :)

Back