how to convert TSO meshs to TS1 at Windows?

good news,peter9g come back and reply me said he maybe will sent files in this week end
i finally able to finish my tso hatrack and i will share it to everyone
thanks pisarz1958 and Tirea
Cool, how do you contacted him?? maybe you could ask for the tool that allow those conversions, if he can share source will be better..

good news,peter9g come back and reply me said he maybe will sent files in this week end
i finally able to finish my tso hatrack and i will share it to everyone
thanks pisarz1958 and Tirea
Having the Top Of The Morning Hat Rack in the original Sims would be great! Best of luck!

Cool, how do you contacted him?? maybe you could ask for the tool that allow those conversions, if he can share source will be better..
go here and sent a PM to contact peter9g,you will get reply and helps if him had free times
http://simblesseoblige.com/
i asked him about write a application for Windows,but him cannot help,because he is a MAC programmer,i don't know if you get source will able to write a windows application ?

A Mac wouldn't help, peter9g's programs were written for Mac's build on the PowerPC architecture. Modern Mac's use Intel processors and since Rosetta (a core framework in OS X until 10.7, that allowed PowerPC programs to run on Intel processors by translating the binary) isn't present anymore, they can't run PowerPC programs without rewriting them for the Intel architecture.

So basically all the programs for modding TS1 files on the Mac aren't compatible anymore and can't be executed on OS X 10.7 or later.
You'd need a Mac that runs Mac OS X 10.6 SnowLeopard (which is the last version of OS X that included the Rosetta framework) to run peters programs.

To get back to the topic... Since I have a "few" Macs around and since my vacation came to an early end, I could try to setup an old Mac with SnowLeopard. That would allow me to run peters programs again (and the Mac version of TS1) and I could convert the skins and animations for you if that would help you guys.

I was thinking about getting a IMac G3 anyway... if I got it I let you know! :)

Back