Its not working...

Skyzocker

If i click on play and then click on something (both are the same Problems) and then choose the graphic this error message comes. (Reihe means row and bei means by.This is because the Computer is working with the german language;)) so please help me.
Unbenannt.png

It seems like the registry path to TSO is invalid for whatever reason
You can try:
  1. Press Win key + R to open the Run box
  2. type regedit and press enter
  3. Navigate to a Registry Key that reads Maxis, On 64 bit systems it will be in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Maxis
  4. Open that key and find the key that reads "The Sims Online"
  5. Inside you might find a string value named InstallDir, if not please create a string value name InstallDir within the key.
  6. Right Click it, and in the context menu click Modify
  7. Change the path in there to the exact path that The Sims Online is installed to, make sure that TSOClient folder, or any folders after that are not included in this path. It should only be the folder that holds TSOClient
  8. Close the Registry Editor and try again to launch FreeSO.

upload_2016-12-31_21-48-19.png
I get to this Point (ist not working) and I think I did something wrong.Could you do like a Video or a gif so i can do that better

Can you verify that this path is correct for me: C:\programs\FreeSO\TSOClient\
If not then you need to go back and input a path that points directly to TSOClient.

I am having the same problem :(
I tried editing the path, yet still get the same pop-up that Skyzocker got.
Boo!!

I'm confused how it created "C:\TeamCity" folder o_O

It's supposed to be in this Path:
C:\Program Files\FreeSO

I would uninstall what you have and reinstall it again, make sure it creates the correct path ...

I had the same problem. But was eventually able to fix it.

For whatever reason it tries to read from files that don't exist. Or more specifically do exist but not in the place it thinks it should be.

Only way I was able to fix it was uninstalling EVERYTHING related to FSO and TSO. Then installing using the Official FSO Installer. When asked what path to use simply choose a name you will remember easily. Then install everything minus the Sleek launcher. After doing so then go back, choose same path if asked again and download the Sleek Launcher. When then launching the sleek launcher click "repair sleek launcher" and choose the same patch as before. Then hit update freeso and you should be good to go.

Also when asked I suggest having it at least add the icons to your desktop so you dont have to manually go and find the path and make your own short cuts.

Let me know if this worked or not. Cause I did some extra steps other then this to make everything work for me.

Back