Minor Bug Thread

bunny_by_ukii.gif
Well, when I try to login in the game appears a message of update required.
That in the server I'm trying to connect requires a version 55c of the beta/update branch to be installed.
but at same time in the end it tells that you only should install updates from servers you trust.
So idk what to do...
Yes, I'm dumb...
bunny_by_ukii.gif

Yes, It's my first time *trying* to play the game... ^_^'

I'm been having this issue for a few days now. Said issue is that every time I try and go into Sandbox Mode, the entire screen is light gray. I cannot see/hear/click anything, and the only the GUI is functional. Any suggestions?

I'm been having this issue for a few days now. Said issue is that every time I try and go into Sandbox Mode, the entire screen is light gray. I cannot see/hear/click anything, and the only the GUI is functional. Any suggestions?
Make sure to double-click a lot in the selection screen that first appears when opening SandBox mode
sdfgsfd.PNG

Hi! I'm not sure, where I should ask it, but I'll try here.

I have an issue with chat log and messages. I just can't see them. And the weirdest part is some titles like "Letter Subject", for example, pop up:

Issue%201.jpg

What should I do? Thank you in advance.

Hi! I'm not sure, where I should ask it, but I'll try here.

I have an issue with chat log and messages. I just can't see them. And the weirdest part is some titles like "Letter Subject", for example, pop up:

Issue%201.jpg

What should I do? Thank you in advance.
Chat opacity was setting to 0 for some users. It should be fixed with the recent update, but you can change it manually in Options > Chat Options.

Hi,
I have just had an issue with my small welcome lot. A new sim came in and was using first the easel, and it said she made $48, but said it didn't pay her. I compensated her for that, and she tried a board then, and the same thing happened. I am only starting out and can't afford to compensate everyone that doesn't get paid from an object. She then left and told another older sim who came to see if my objects were bugged. It seems they are, the board gave her skill instead of the payout that it said.
Is that happening on any other lot?
Thanks.

When i try to log it says INV 150; We 're sorry, but your account has been suspended or cancelled. Is that real? Why?

hello i just play 3 days now, I have activated account from EA to try on 2014 to enter game on proyect dollhouse old proyect , The same Mail and chanfed password, i did log some times later to try again did a sim and enter game but cant run so i desinstaled.
My friends asked if i have rewards as old account ,dont get any object by aged account , and cant get bonus skillin and money on new weeck sims. so not sure is a bug or not.

On BUILD mode > i cant join an diagonal wall with one straight. ejem a exagon and then make rooms inside > when deleteing walls painted, it dont refund all values only Wall value >

Hi,
I have just had an issue with my small welcome lot. A new sim came in and was using first the easel, and it said she made $48, but said it didn't pay her. I compensated her for that, and she tried a board then, and the same thing happened. I am only starting out and can't afford to compensate everyone that doesn't get paid from an object. She then left and told another older sim who came to see if my objects were bugged. It seems they are, the board gave her skill instead of the payout that it said.
Is that happening on any other lot?
Thanks.

On my Welcome house, one sims advised me he did not get the money i checked her days on the profile he was 7 days old, i just thought, and say that is the problem as being on day 7 he dont got any from Welcome house and has to go regular ones. its not correct?

I suspect they were not being honest with you. Boards would need to have their coding changed to raise skill (which means everyone would need to download the new version of the boards and it would work this way for all) and even then an older sim would not be able to gain any skill on a welcome lot.

If anything like this happens agian, pop into discord, and if a mod is free one of us can come round and see the glitch in action. We will compensate any visitors that requires it.

hello i just play 3 days now, I have activated account from EA to try on 2014 to enter game on proyect dollhouse old proyect , The same Mail and chanfed password, i did log some times later to try again did a sim and enter game but cant run so i desinstaled.
My friends asked if i have rewards as old account ,dont get any object by aged account , and cant get bonus skillin and money on new weeck sims. so not sure is a bug or not.

FreeSO is a fan project and not connected to EA so your EA accounts are not connected to this game. The old Project Dollhouse is also a separate project.

Only the accounts registered at the beta page on this site are for Freeso (even the accounts we make for posting at the forum are separate). Some people did make beta FreeSO accounts years ago but, no, there is no reward for having an older account.

On my Welcome house, one sims advised me he did not get the money i checked her days on the profile he was 7 days old, i just thought, and say that is the problem as being on day 7 he dont got any from Welcome house and has to go regular ones. its not correct?
Yep, This is correct.
This bonus is set by account age, not sim age so it is also possible for a Sim to be less than 7 days old and not get skills or money from a welcome lot.
And If a welcome lot has skill gameplay disabled then even new players will not get any skill or extra money.

FreeSO is a fan project and not connected to EA so your EA accounts are not connected to this game. The old Project Dollhouse is also a separate project.

Only the accounts registered at the beta page on this site are for Freeso (even the accounts we make for posting at the forum are separate). Some people did make beta FreeSO accounts years ago but, no, there is no reward for having an older account.""

ok when i come back now like 14 days ago.. i try to create an accout, cant, it say i have one yet... so i try with my mails and fount i have one old account on Freeso. c¡restored password and i am in, when enter there is no sims left, i create new ones, even i have entered game and created one at least as i entered game then.
and now i used this one unawared that there was no sims left, and a new one account has bonus , i feel a bit bad,as i have a welcome home and cant progress as fast as my roomies or visitors

Don’t feel too bad about that. The newbie bonus is only for a week and then everyone earns skills and money at exactly the same rate. This is just a little extra during the time some people might make mistakes.

Back