Perma Server - "Downtown" (Warning: Pic heavy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually opening tomorrow. Had some personal family emergency to take care of. Sorry everyone. I am opening it tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
Also, yes, I took the photos with my phone, but the CTRL+Prnt screen is a pain to use because I run in full screen and wanted to take a ton of photos, and I refuse to keep ALT Tabbing to another window. This works just as well.

Its actually opening tomorrow. Had some personal family emergency to take care of. Sorry everyone. I am opening it tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
Also, yes, I took the photos with my phone, but the CTRL+Prnt screen is a pain to use because I run in full screen and wanted to take a ton of photos, and I refuse to keep ALT Tabbing to another window. This works just as well.
Good to hear from you man and sorry about that emergency. Hopefully all works well for you. <3

No worries about the rescheduling of your server opening. I hope everything is goes well for you.

Oh my, I hope all is well.:oops:
And I wouldnt mind waiting a tad longer. I've been waiting for years now I think I can hold out for a bit more :D
But yeah I hope everythings good with your family. Best wishes!

Hi!
I have started up a server experiment as a side project. This experiment is to see how long the server can go for. Think of it as a "Stress Test" to keep a server live 24/7 with no interruption. :p

Will be interesting to see how much long you can maintain the server without the need of restart by crashing or desync, an epic duty right now..

The Family Emergency is over, but I've just had alot I've been dealing with lately; such as my server failure, looking for a new job and working on classes. But its coming. I decided to overhaul the town with some more areas to make it more interesting so stay tuned!

The Family Emergency is over, but I've just had alot I've been dealing with lately; such as my server failure, looking for a new job and working on classes. But its coming. I decided to overhaul the town with some more areas to make it more interesting so stay tuned!
Thanks for the update! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back