Stuck on 99%

GemmaB

I've was stuck on 99% for over 10 minutes and now it has done the unthinkable... i was on 98% and now 97%.... what is going on?!? :eek:

Attachments

• sims.png
    sims.png
    897.4 KB · Views: 16
I've was stuck on 99% for over 10 minutes and now it has done the unthinkable... i was on 98% and now 97%.... what is going on?!? :eek:
Your CPU cannot keep up with what is happening in the lot, so as time progresses, the progress bar goes backwards.
You will most likely need to use a better PC, or keep trying.
(Note that freeso.ml has too many items for some PCs to handle, if you try other server you should be fine).

I originally installed the game and it ran great now I'm stuck on Freeso.ml and Freeso.ga and stays at 100%. I used to be able to get in them. I can get into the other premise lots just fine. Not that bright with computers and exhausted from trying. I even reinstalled and made sure game and Pc was up to date. Any thoughts would be appreciated !

I originally installed the game and it ran great now I'm stuck on Freeso.ml and Freeso.ga and stays at 100%. I used to be able to get in them. I can get into the other premise lots just fine. Not that bright with computers and exhausted from trying. I even reinstalled and made sure game and Pc was up to date. Any thoughts would be appreciated !
Try connecting to tsopt.onthewifi.com and see if it's your network connection or that your system can't handle the lot.

I tried that link and it said "site can't be reached" My pc isnt that old this is beond dissappointing, I can get onto the preloaded suggested nightclubs and stuff but not on peoples personal servers. Any other ideas?

Sorry, you don't enter it into the URL of your browser, you enter it here:
bd839dab9c5ecddd747a74a69edeba21.png

I have tried everything you all suggested. I really appreciate all the help. Nothing worked. I have surgery Tuesday and will be down for 6 weeks and I had plans to play this like crazy. So dam close but yet so far! If anyone knows another way or maybe a guess on pc requirements it would be greatly appreciated. I got 48 hours to fix this! When I wake up I want to play my sims !!! Thanks everyone

One option is nuking jerome's house. I don't quite have a 10x10 crater object but it's possible.

I lied about the 10x10 crater object being possible - that would consist of 100 single tile part objects... not that was there before was any less. Might be a better idea to replace with nothing at all. ;)

It's in the center of the lot - so people hang out there the most. It would have the double effect of getting people to go anywhere else.

Back