Suggestions for the game

Misa

I had a few suggestions for the game (hopefully it's in the right forum):
  • for the Pizza Station, insert random "Wild" ingredients that could be used to complete any pizza order
  • for clothing, can we add a halloween body suit to complete the pumpkin head and hands that are currently in the closet?
  • for the bookmarks or sim profile, is it possible to have a notes section? Lol most of the time, i look at the bookmarks and forget why they are there
  • for example, i had a landscaper come by and worked on my terrain, ponds and such to the lot. We both forgot to have me purchase the trees, waters lilies and trees, etc and then have her place them. So she ended up having to put all of the items up for sale for me to become the "owner". Unfortunately, it put the items in my inventory instead of leaving them where she placed it in the 1st place. If you are on your lot, can you have the option to buy it and leave it where it was placed?
  • for the store category, can we add a Hair Salon that would allow the sim to change its face and hair with a charge of course? I know having the alts gives you the ability to create a new one but if all 3 are filled and skill locks are set, it would suck to have to start over again especially if you have a fairly older sim
  • for the townhall, give the sim the ability to have a legal name change since we are no longer able to do it at the sim profile level? Like changing the lot category, they would only be able to change every 30, 60, 90 days or something so that you do not have trolls or obnoxious players changing it willy nilly
These are just some of the things i was thinking about when playing. Please let me know your thoughts.

- I don't use the pizza station, so I won't say anythin'
- Halloween costumes sounds really fun ^*^. But it'll probably be a matter of time before people start selling the outfits at a high price :/
- I rarely use to bookmark, so yeah...
- This idea wouldn't really work, because some new scripts would have to be made to make the game know, if the object's been bought on a store lot or any other lot, so yeah :/
- The thing with The Sims, is that hair and faces are modeled together. So yet again, some time would have to be spent JUST to make the faces and hair seperate, so probably a no-can-do
- Changing names have been bringed up many times, but in my opinion, being able to change your name would prolly is a good idea!

Back