The sims online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curtis Tessmer

Can someone give me some general directions on playing the sims online? I have the sims 8 in 1 installed and it would be cool to play online.

Failed to download full "FreeSO Launcher Setup.exe" from Windows XPx64 (twice)
Downloaded from a device and transferred and failed to install, "(1%) not a valid 32 Application." My guess this exe has malware and security exploits. Probably because in a beta stage. Thank you for your help though. I dont want to spend alot of time trying to figure this out and I will just wait for a update or something and just play offline.

Failed to download full "FreeSO Launcher Setup.exe" from Windows XPx64 (twice)
Downloaded from a device and transferred and failed to install, "(1%) not a valid 32 Application." My guess this exe has malware and security exploits. Probably because in a beta stage. Thank you for your help though. I dont want to spend alot of time trying to figure this out and I will just wait for a update or something and just play offline.
Windows 7+ operating system is required to use the NEW FreeSO installer and updater

Windows 7+ operating system is required to use the NEW FreeSO installer and updater
Confirmed virus. Complete system fail from network paging. Good thing I have a physical drive backup of my operation system which is capable of installing any windows program 86x64x32. I haven't seen one of these in about 13 years. I don't know what it is but it isn't a win32.exe at all. Not a "installshield" setup, win32 Executable MS Visual C++ (generic), win32 Executable Generic, win32 Dynamic Link Library (generic), or Generic win/dos Executable. It's complete nonsense. It also deleted my check log file for crash reports. So to anyone who actually installed this, you got nuts.

The fuck? Were you smoking something at the time this happened, and perhaps exhaling into the cpu fan?

I believe the launcher is x64. It also doesn't delete your check log file, and "network paging" isn't something your system can crash from, and isn't a thing in the context of windows at all.

Confirmed virus. Complete system fail from network paging. Good thing I have a physical drive backup of my operation system which is capable of installing any windows program 86x64x32. I haven't seen one of these in about 13 years. I don't know what it is but it isn't a win32.exe at all. Not a "installshield" setup, win32 Executable MS Visual C++ (generic), win32 Executable Generic, win32 Dynamic Link Library (generic), or Generic win/dos Executable. It's complete nonsense. It also deleted my check log file for crash reports. So to anyone who actually installed this, you got nuts.

The fuck? Were you smoking something at the time this happened, and perhaps exhaling into the cpu fan?

I believe the launcher is x64. It also doesn't delete your check log file, and "network paging" isn't something your system can crash from, and isn't a thing in the context of windows at all.
He might be trying to create some fake panic to sabotage the project, or just hates your guts (for some reason).
Let me tell everyone this, I've been here since 2014 (PD Days) have FreeSO install for quite a while now.
I've never found a virus related to the FreeSO project files.

Sidenote:
I work in IT Support, so I know what I'm talking about.
What I also seem to notice is that what you are saying makes 0% sense. (Using fancy terms, but I bet you have no clue what they mean.)

I make no sense but the common sense makes sense. My system did crash and it clearly stated a crash from network paging "blue screen of death". When I rebooted into a virtual xp iso, my logs, every one was deleted. Crash event was not recorded. I rebooted from a restore point. I transered and quarintined the fake exe into a file. I ran some advanced exe extractors and scanners. Couldn't even detected exe type. It's not coded in any Microsoft made "language". Its total garbage. It just a spyware used to gain pc access through network ports. I don't hate the project or anyone here. You think I just made it up, whatever. I haven't had a computer crash in years and never had many, then this piece of garbage crap comes into my drive and then my expense, custom everything build up, from people who for real know what they are talking about, crashes. I don't need a experts opinion on what happened, I witnessed it happen. I don't care if you don't believe me or just don't care just as little as I do. Nothing else to do or say besides to move on. What happened did happened there's nothing that anyone can say or do to change it. I don't need to make a case or to prove evidence. Let me tell you this, you tell everyone nothing because no one is here since your project probably sucks.

When writing a post on the internet, it's probably best to verify that it's coherent before clicking the post reply button. You definitely do not need to provide evidence, since I don't think anyone cares, since whatever this is is clearly not related to FreeSO.

While the forums aren't very busy as you mentioned, there are hundreds of people ingame and on our instant messaging group at any given time. None of them have had their computer crash from "network paging" - the worst that's happened is they occasionally disconnect from the server. Closing.

I make no sense but the common sense makes sense. My system did crash and it clearly stated a crash from network paging "blue screen of death". When I rebooted into a virtual xp iso, my logs, every one was deleted. Crash event was not recorded. I rebooted from a restore point. I transered and quarintined the fake exe into a file. I ran some advanced exe extractors and scanners. Couldn't even detected exe type. It's not coded in any Microsoft made "language". Its total garbage. It just a spyware used to gain pc access through network ports. I don't hate the project or anyone here. You think I just made it up, whatever. I haven't had a computer crash in years and never had many, then this piece of garbage crap comes into my drive and then my expense, custom everything build up, from people who for real know what they are talking about, crashes. I don't need a experts opinion on what happened, I witnessed it happen. I don't care if you don't believe me or just don't care just as little as I do. Nothing else to do or say besides to move on. What happened did happened there's nothing that anyone can say or do to change it. I don't need to make a case or to prove evidence. Let me tell you this, you tell everyone nothing because no one is here since your project probably sucks.
Wtf? the retardation is strong on this thread...
bullshit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back