Things people don't talk about

Do you agree with everything I have stated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggywaffles

(DEVS)
I UNDERSTAND THIS IS FREE AND YOU HAVE A SMALL TEAM.
(Players)
I UNDERSTAND YOU LOVE THIS GAME I'M TRYING TO HELP THIS COMMUNITY GROW.

LIST OF PROBLEMS
  • New player experience is confusing, I understand there is guides on websites and forums, but you should tell players about the website via pop ups or use your download screen, say something like before you play check out this and link http://www.tsomania.net/gameguides/getting_started.php
  • Crashing/lagging these two things are what new players will look at and be thrown off by the most! also a real big problem for when people are doing the jobs and hosting lots.

Crashes and server lag are currently issues and it is very annoying for people when playing the game for long enough only find that their game crashed. Things are always (usually) being worked on as we speak (by Rhys, TheArchitect, etc.)

I do agree with the lack of introductory material being mentioned, it would be really good to have a intro/quick guide when starting the game for the first time. It is essential.

sims have fewer reasons to be "beginners" at this point as its not what it used to be. the learning curve is probably too high for a number of reasons.

sims have fewer reasons to be "beginners" at this point as its not what it used to be. the learning curve is probably too high for a number of reasons.
This isn't a normal sims game this has a way different system such as money making, housing, skilling the only things that is the same are needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back