Tweaking the Restaurant Lot?

daleylife

I played the Restaurant Job for the first time yesterday. Very, very fun.

But, the other players and I found it puzzling why there is only one door into the kitchen. My thought was that maybe it was deliberate, to cause more difficulty.
I was just wondering if it might be possible that the lot be edited to have a second door? The job would still be chaotic with a second door, but a little less so.

I'm not trying to compromise the original dev's work--- but on the off chance only one door was just an oversight or if the team of FreeSO is open to suggestions, just curious what the thoughts on this are.

My shift was all with totally new players, having never played TSO, and they all went, "There's only one door? Why!"

Last edited:
I would say it's meant to have only one door. Adding another door would make the job easier, but I don't think easier is required.

I would say it's meant to have only one door. Adding another door would make the job easier, but I don't think easier is required.
There was an update to make the routing more efficient in the restaurant (skips certain actions for the busboy to do).

Back