FSO-Playtesting Server, We're Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXJDrocks450Xx

~INFO PAGE~
IP FOR SERVER: fso-playtesting.servegame.com
(CURRENTLY RUNNING ON: Latest Master Dist.)

SERVER NEWS! New Server Lot now active! NO LONGER TAKING OPENING REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD! If you want to know when the server opens, you need to get DISCORD. (Its Free!) My thread will remain open and active, but I will now speak with the community and post pictures here instead. Last Updated: 1/30/2016.
WHEN? This server will be online whenever people want to play-test and when I'm around.
  • MON.-THURS: Anywhere from 3:00 P.M.-6:00 P.M.
  • FRI: 3:00 P.M. - Anytime as long as I'm Available to. FreeSO on Fridays is now known as FreeFridays.
  • SAT: 9:30 A.M. - Anytime as long as I'm Available. Now known as FreeSaturdaysOnline*
Do note that these hours are NOT when the server will open and close!! But are the hours in which I will be taking requests to start the server.
QUESTIONS? You can P.M. me or just ask it right into this thread! If you ask into the thread however, You need to say @xXJDrocks450Xx to get my attention! Thanks!
TIME ZONE INFORMATION: The Time Zone is GMT -5, A GMT Converter is linked Here!
*FreeSaturdaysOnline is a playtest where I'm available a majority of the day. I take requests starting at 9:30 or 10:00 a.m. and times when I stop taking requests can vary, depending on my schedule. The reason for FreeSaturdaysOnline is for people in time zones that can't get on the server, may now have a chance to play. Due to the larger amount of time I'm taking requests in. That being said, I'll either wait for a request to open my server, or just open it myself, when a large amount of people are online on the FreeSO forums.
New Server Guidelines! First Time Users please read!
Read The Guidelines Here, Thanks for bettering the server environment!
Discord Group Now Available!
Simply Follow this Link to Join! https://discord.gg/0mBWHZFWOoB8gpVS

The Forum Thread for this chat is linked here: http://forum.freeso.org/threads/discord-server.995/
REQUEST SERVER OPENINGS ON DISCORD!

Last edited:
I Post when Requests Aren't being taken here!
Want to test Lighting in FreeSO with others? Then get Discord!
cccb7367fc67d10cf333809d695768a6.png

The FSO Playtesting Server Lot.

The Attached File is there if anyone wants to reminisce on the good old days...

Attachments

• House2.png
    House2.png
    987 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back