Not open for further replies.
incoming one-off host session starting now
beware: i'm afk doing important gamedev
EDIT: i'll schedule another for tomorrow, with my modded client

Last edited:
incoming one-off host session starting now
beware: i'm afk doing important gamedev
EDIT: i'll schedule another for tomorrow, with my modded client
I hope it's up today too. Also where can we find this "modded client"? or did you just mean the one with debug modes disabled? :)

I don't know why, but for some reason I don't really believe in that modified client thing.

I could host one tomorrow, I have port forwarding etc. all set up, not sure if my Internet connection can handle it, but we might try. I hope I won't end up with just a few guys speaking their own language and ignoring me again xD

Guys, I have been studying my own brain in like one week of my free time and I have figured out the secret behind true artificial intelligence. I will soon be releasing a client with true free will, and all of the world's top neuro/computer science experts will be baffled beyond belief. They mostly just say "KILL ME" though, so I need to work that out before I share anything. This is 100% true no copy pasterino.

I don't know why, but for some reason I don't really believe in that modified client thing.

I could host one tomorrow, I have port forwarding etc. all set up, not sure if my Internet connection can handle it, but we might try. I hope I won't end up with just a few guys speaking their own language and ignoring me again xD
can always google translate.....despite only getting 4 seconds to read every speech bubble text someone types....something else to fix perhaps? :rolleyes:

Guys, I have been studying my own brain in like one week of my free time and I have figured out the secret behind true artificial intelligence. I will soon be releasing a client with true free will, and all of the world's top neuro/computer science experts will be baffled beyond belief. They mostly just say "KILL ME" though, so I need to work that out before I share anything. This is 100% true no copy pasterino.
Did you really unlock the secret to free will mode just like what the family npc's mode had way back when when Maxis did the Betaville/Test Center new features tests? *_*

Added Timothy's server and put some guides in the second post to help newbies out a little bit.
As for the features I've added, they're mainly server-side. And I haven't added free will yet, and that's not what I do. I've been working on another game for the past few days and that's why the release is delayed, but everything's good on my end.

Last edited:
When someone going to Host? i never played The Sims Online and im new at the Forums, That why im from Poland is making my problem... i have other Time Line same as i dont use PM or AM soo... i dont know when someone will host or not... I was really excited that i will play this because i never did.. Well i think i will have to wait bit more until the Game going to be Refreshed and some more servers will be made, and maybe finally i will join someone ;/

When someone going to Host? i never played The Sims Online and im new at the Forums, That why im from Poland is making my problem... i have other Time Line same as i dont use PM or AM soo... i dont know when someone will host or not... I was really excited that i will play this because i never did.. Well i think i will have to wait bit more until the Game going to be Refreshed and some more servers will be made, and maybe finally i will join someone ;/
When the servers are made more stable (i.e. they can be left 24/7) I'll host again, but until then I feel as though they are too unstable for me to AFK safely without work being lost and people getting angry at me.

Hey guys, if anyone's up for it I'm willing to test tomorrow or Saturday. If there's enough demand for it I'll happily do it :)

Hey guys, if anyone's up for it I'm willing to test tomorrow or Saturday. If there's enough demand for it I'll happily do it :)
YES! let's do it!.....although I am wee bit torn between play testing that and the new Skyrim Multiplayer co-op mod right now. Both are very exciting to see how much progress continues to be made :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back