[ARCHIVE] Road to Live Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
not the craftables ... I loved crafting .... I want to use the craft table in this game, I bought one already but sadly it's not working lol ;)

I never got the chance to play this game during its time and missed my chance, but "Craftables, Holiday-Specific, anniversary gifts and war tables?"
*Squeals like a prepubescent child*
If any on you are ever hosting during the week or weekend please pm me the IP so I can join you guys! :D (If that's how it works) I'm online everyday on the forums
(Having just found out about this I am extremely excited and cannot control my emotions right now)

I never got the chance to play this game during its time and missed my chance, but "Craftables, Holiday-Specific, anniversary gifts and war tables?"
*Squeals like a prepubescent child*
If any on you are ever hosting during the week or weekend please pm me the IP so I can join you guys! :D (If that's how it works) I'm online everyday on the forums
(Having just found out about this I am extremely excited and cannot control my emotions right now)
Yeah It would be awesome to play test again sometime! :D

88b545263976fe1c55354a815201e7bc.gif

I can already tell that this is going to be a lot of fun.
FIRE EVERYWHERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ec7937a123004c0fc21b5a07d350e85d.gif

Dynamic multitile object support. For some reason, flood increase only seems to want to spread towards the Northwest. The routine should be choosing a random direction from {0, 2, 4, 6} but it's only getting to the create object stage for {0, 6}.

upload_2015-10-31_17-16-25.png

Dynamic multitile object support. For some reason, flood increase only seems to want to spread towards the Northwest. The routine should be choosing a random direction from {0, 2, 4, 6} but it's only getting to the create object stage for {0, 6}.

You stripped out animation from there?? Also will be good result with some other multitile objects like the one for skills..

Sorry for my stupid question , but I'm curios about something.....

What does these "primitives" actually do?
A primitive is a command that SimAntics uses - for instance, the primitive "Find Best Object For Function". This is the opcode of the command you're running, basically (am I right here?)

Everything, basically.
A primitive is a command that SimAntics uses - for instance, the primitive "Find Best Object For Function". This is the opcode of the command you're running, basically (am I right here?)
20 percent accurate as usual, Morty. Objects contain subroutines (trees) which are run by interactions to drive the gameplay. The subroutines consist of up to 253 addressed primitives, with the top 3 addresses reserved for Return True, False and Error. Each primitive has an opcode (what command to run), an operand (special properties for the command), a true pointer and a false pointer. They're linked together in a graph, with true/false from each primitive linking to another primitive or return value. Overall it behaves like an interpreter with a lot of unusual jumps.

4077f664f9f689ba60fdfdd826d44cad.gif

Special window for scope search. All you have to do is type the source name (approximately, it's a search), press enter, and type the data value or name then press enter again. Will be up shortly...

How can I enter the IDE?
Start the game via FSO.IDE.exe, then hold shift while queuing an interaction. Instead of queuing the interaction it'll open the editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back